Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Passed my gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan LPS

Past my gas last Tuesday done my theory training at gas train lordswood, can't thought them great trainers and very helpful. Can't believe how long it takes to get everything through tho nightmare really up to 4 weeks before I can actually touch gas... Now just got to sort out a job locally as I been working for free since Christmas doing my portfolio.

As above, experience is the best teacher you can get, well done though. :)

I thought the ACS results went live within a couple of days, anywayz, nice one.

I know what use mean although I have been installing boiler and central systems on site for bout 4yrs but always been under company ticket with a gas safe forum.

Well done mate I did mine 23rd of jan. Just had my cert through this weekend. Registered with gas safe yesterday. Seemed like forever.

Well done Ryan welcome to the elite lol:clap:When you get you're gsr number let croppie or one of the other mods to let you into the gsr only forum.

Congrats, now in addition to water leaks you have, gas leaks, poc leaks to worry about

well done must be a big relief time for beer and song sod the women they will only moan

Well done all you boys(and girls) all the hard work paid off....regards Turnpin:clap:

Thanks lads really appreciate it had a gd on site mentor as well service and breakdown engineers who I was with and work with them daily for free been hard but worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Passed my gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock