Discuss Passed my CCN1. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Masey

Gas Engineer
Took my CCN1 this week and passed it. Such a relief. Just the appliances to do next week. So happy. Thanks for the support from some of the guys on here. Really helped out a lot.

congrats mate...i'll be handing in my portfolio within the next couple of weeks hopefully....

Well done on your achievement !, once in the web you are caught, now just keep paying until you retire .

Well done Dan keep up the good work...regards Turnpin:rockon2:

Well done Dan ,, now the hard parts done ,, let the learning begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Passed my CCN1. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, After a bit of advice in the fact I’ve recently passed my domestic gas qualification however all the work I will carry out will be...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back