Discuss Passed my ccn1 today! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done mate guess they didnt strike for another day :D

Thanks but it's help I got from you guys! I'll go in college and do my appliances. I might do my oil ticket £300 half price.

do you get much oil work?

Well done mate :)

Oil is mostly in my area where I stay but in the town is mostly gas. I've probably done more oil than gas in my apprenticeship.

Oil is mostly in my area where I stay but in the town is mostly gas. I've probably done more oil than gas in my apprenticeship.

Do your oil then :)

Good stuff. Well done!
Do you do a lot of oil installation work or is it all service and break downs?

What is a good cheapest flue gas analyser to buy? Or buy 2nd on ebay? All your advice welcomed.

wouldn't go second hand on ebay unless you send serial number to manufacture to check its not stolen / x hire,

as most will keep them / not calibrate them

kane 455 or testo 327 good domestic cheap fga

327 testo I can get from city plumbing for £380 so I'll get that. I wasn't sure about the second hand that's why I asked. Cheers.

No way I didn't know that. Do they come like new cars where a certain amount of mileage you do it requires a service as some engineers will use the analyser more than others and it's a shame it costs so much money.

No way I didn't know that. Do they come like new cars where a certain amount of mileage you do it requires a service as some engineers will use the analyser more than others and it's a shame it costs so much money.

every year else not valid

normally cells every 4-5 years

I have two :D

Kane 455 and a testo 330-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Passed my ccn1 today! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I’ve got a job today where I’m out in the middle of nowhere and the complaint is water passing into the toilet pan constantly. Now I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the Pass grade/Percentage required for passing the in NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating examinations?
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme...
Replies
Views
Is it me or do others have the same. I have out of 23 rads in the house maybe 6 that pass by even when on the frost setting with the room temp at...
Replies
Views
Back