Discuss Passed My ccn1 and my appliances today! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Inverness ...

Well done !!

I am about to do my acs exam I am already a little nervous

Thanks. Be quick as time is against you. Don't waste time trying to find answer go back to it later.

That's a very important tip. I always attempt to think about the 1 question and then loose time. Now, I will do it differently:)

Have you got any learning materials like mock exams ?

Well done now the learning really starts

nice one... got mine next month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Passed My ccn1 and my appliances today! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I’ve got a job today where I’m out in the middle of nowhere and the complaint is water passing into the toilet pan constantly. Now I...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, Just a quick one, ive recently been asked to fit a new fire in a property, there was one in previously but was removed simply...
Replies
Views
Back