Discuss paint all in me van and over me drive..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogwai

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Bad day all round today......went to my job for the day and couldn't get in...spoke to the landlord and it appears his tenant had done a runner so will have to wait a few weeks for him sort his mess out before i can do me job so went back home and decided to paint the newly plastered extension.
Went to b and q spent £80 on paint, brushes etc.....turned into my road and heard the paint tin shift...reversed onto my drive and the smell of paint drifted into my nose....i flew out of me van opened the side door and there was the tin of paint on its side with all its contents on the floor and footwell of me van and dripping wildly onto me drive!!!! ffs!!!

that was it....i lost me head and flew into a rage...and nearly booted me dog in the head and proceeded to go into a mood until i mulled over what to next. Luckily the paint was water based so the next 2 hours was spent jetting my drive to get rid of the paint.

So not only did nothing get done today i may aswell wiped my botty on the £20 note and the £5 note that it cost me for the paint!!!....and i have a puddle of paint in the back of my van about an inch deep which i can't get to as it's a recess for the sliding door bracket.....me van stinks!!!!

today sucked goats bum:rant:

Sorry to hear that mate, days like that are better spent in bed. At least you got out of doing the painting which is my pet hate next to gardening.

moogwai youve got to think it could of been worse. it could of happened to me for a start :)

Lee, thought you'd be too busy trudging the streets and banging leaflets through letterboxes to care. LOL All that money that will come in too.....

Just trying to point a colleague in the right direction :) :)

Might be a handy tip on paint removal for the back of the van!

Lol.....dam u bod!!!! And I never had u down for a grass simong......lol....nice one :D:D:D

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that mate, days like that are better spent in bed. At least you got out of doing the painting which is my pet hate next to gardening.

i hate too mate....but needs must as i'm too tight to pay someone to do it!!

i never thought you would have a such a temper

lol...not normally stan but the day i was having something had to give....luckily i missed me dog...and she had some biscuits and a nice long walk after my guilt kicked in.

She's fine....fast asleep in her bed...happy as larry.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334175568225.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334175568225.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 6
How could you think of kicking her, half my girlfriends aren't as good looking!

Trying add a pic of her in her bed....dont know where its gone though....silly phone!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to paint all in me van and over me drive..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
I have a seemingly impossible problem. I am not a plumber but I can at least understand some of it. We have just had the Water Board inspector...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock