Search the forum,

Discuss Paint advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I need to paint a masonry square of about 8" square only

I need it to be stipples to match in a best it can

Can I mix paint with filler to try to do it?

Textured paint ain't prickly enough

Paint shop would have been a good place to ask, as some of the staff can be very knowledgable. I suspect if you add a little dry clean fine sand to the masonry paint it will make it textured. - That is, stir it into it before you paint!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Paint advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

K
I have just moved into a flat and the water waste pipe from the flat above goes through our bathroom. Whoever lived here before had painted it but I’m guessing with normal paint and the paint is flaking off, presumably due to water heat. The pipe is about 7ft tall and about 15cm wide. Would it...
Replies
Views
I am a newbie to this forum and need some advice please. My daughter has just bought her first house and naturally Dad has been asked to do some diy jobs. She wants me to remove a radiator (so she can paint behind it) but I am not sure how to close the valve to be able to remove it as I notice...
Replies
Views
I’m at a loss with this one. We renovated a run down house and have lived in it now for about 16 months. We had a new Greenstar 8000 Style 35 installed. Just before Christmas - about 12 months after install - we came home to a funny smell like paint, shoe polish etc - a very chemical smell...
Replies
Views
PLUMBING ADVICE NEEDED Combi boiler in our house, downstairs water seems to be piping hot. Upstairs basin, bath and shower only ever seems to be lukewarm - so much so that no one even wants to bath as it never gets hot enough! Open to suggestions as to what it might be and if anyone can...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock