Discuss Or wine for the ladies. That's me obviously because I'm on my second bottle at 8pm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Or wine for the ladies. That's me obviously because I'm on my second bottle at 8pm. Wallets on the side, knock yourselves out. No snacks tho. Don't take the ****!

I'm on
IMG_0166.JPG

Cheers!

Pint of the amber nectar please. It will go well with the 4 I've already had.

I`ll pass tonight thanks, everything I eat or drink tastes like carp.

Fosters man.

It's like Carlsberg. Probably the cackest beer in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Or wine for the ladies. That's me obviously because I'm on my second bottle at 8pm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hello just joined and my 1st post on here . My friend has had a new combi boiler fitted then asked the same engineer a few months later to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock