Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss option boilers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdodds2004

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey guys just after some advice on what people are offering as a cheaper option boiler

Normally quote Wocester and main

But seeing a few new boilers which are more intuitive et

looking at the glowworm energy?
baxi 100 combi

what else are people fitting?

Viessmann
Atag
Worcester

Worcester and baxi i push , Ideal logics if space is a bit tight.
I have a preference with staying with the big boys and ones that are generally tried and tested in the market.

I'm enjoying the Glow-worm energys

I've also struggled to quote for cheaper boilers as logics is as cheap as I go usually so quite interested to know about any good sub ÂŁ600 boilers

isn't the other new one the same as the energy? the new vaillant uses the same HEX as the energy!! finally they have gone to a aluminium hex :)

Went on the Ravenheat training day a couple of weeks ago. Pretty impressive boiler, cheap as chips. Just not sure about build quality and reliability. I've only worked on a couple of the old CSI 85s and they didn't seem too well made, though tech support was absolutely spot-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to option boilers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We're looking to update our existing central heating setup and wanted to get a few more opinions. We currently have an open vented...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
My daughter bought her first home and was hoping to convert to gas but its not available in the area, so thinking a boiler upgrade is the better...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock