Search the forum,

Discuss OnTrac invoice app FREE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil T

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
As I've just set up my own business, I'm all for saving money and I've found this app for blackberry and android phones. OnTrac allows you to email invoices, reciepts, estimates and statements on the go. It also sends copies to your own email so you have a copy. There is a windows desktop version too that you can add your company logo and change the settings/ preferences on which is fairly straight forward (had to try it out on the mrs to fine tune the documents at first, but didn't take long).
You can save different types of job with their prices for ease, but found I had to alter parts/ material costs each time, but that's normal isn't it. From windows version you can also print copies for your records.
I was about to sort out some ncr pads but now I've found this I don't think I will, cos its free! Saving time and money, bonus :)

Sounds ideal.

Not available on iPhone/iPad yet though...... :-(

Have registered to be notified when it is though.

I too have been thinking about those pads, but just never got round to sorting anything yet. Hopefully won't have to wait too long for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OnTrac invoice app FREE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Last year, whilst working for a plumbing firm, we managed our team and office with a web and mobile app. Rather than use anything off the shelf, I built my own system using with an app building software. Think Wix/Wordpress but for apps and a lot more complicated. This worked out a lot...
Replies
Views
Albert is the perfect app for your daily bookkeeping. Download it now and simplify your daily life by having your invoices automatically setup and your expenses automatically created. With Albert, you can send unlimited HMRC compliant-invoices and store as many expenses as you need for free...
Replies
Views
Hi All, my name is Matt and I am from the heating industry, over 30 years. Please read this as it could definitely help your business. I'm a member of Tradehelp already and I've found it great, especially receiving the rebates on products. I've copied this article from another forum (actually a...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
FIXRADIO - Tunes Request Thread - The PlumbersForums.net official unofficial tunes request and shout-out thread. This isn't something we've organised with FIXRADIO officially. So it's the unofficial official tunes request thread. If you really really want a tune on, use the usual channels...
Replies
Views
Alright, I thought I'd stick some stats up here so we can see how the forum does over time. It's not a score to beat or anything. The forum does what it does. But it's a good guide as to what works etc when we change things over time. All these are viewable on the homepage. Threads 89,031...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock