Discuss one of those wks glowworm betacom a in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

fitted a betacom 28a about 5 months ago and got called back to it today due to poor ho****er - checked at taps only 39degrees with tap on full flow or low flow . water temp set at 60 - 14 degres across plate - flow 73 rtn 56 on boiler . checked fan target and actual values which were ok . inlet pressure 20mb on full . only thing i could see was the burner seemed to hunt up and down . called glowworm out under warranty they are coming tomorrow . asked customer to get engineer to write down what fault was . i was thinking thermistor due to only 73 on flow or fan

engineer rang me to let me know the problem - was the shower mixer valve letting cold into the hot causing the boiler to fluctuate burner all over the place .he turned the cold supply to the boiler off and turned the hot tap on - there would be a pulsed flow as mentioned from the shower mixer. you learn something new every day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to one of those wks glowworm betacom a in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock