Discuss One night only! This saturday night in the Plumbers Arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

If you haven't already got membership then hurry to take advantage of this special offer!

You need to be able to prove you're in the trade and have a minimum of 100 posts.

See you on t'other side!

Is this a recruitment drive John "The plumbers arms needs You !!" ?

Send me a pm with your credentials.

Also need proof of age, amount of disposable income, proof of willingness to stand me a pint or 19 and an ability to avoid peanuts flicked at you by our trained baboon, or Lame Plumber as I like to call him.......

where did that one come from, I've not been cage rattling recently :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only! This saturday night in the Plumbers Arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock