Discuss Older Type 15mm Push-Fit Connection in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, Would anyone please be able to identify this older type of push-fit connector? The pipe is 15mm PX and I intend to carry out some modifications and replace with new 15mm JG Speedfit fittings. Are the older type fittings easily demountable?
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_3915.jpg
    IMG_3915.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 34

Reply to Older Type 15mm Push-Fit Connection in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
I have recently moved house and would like to move a radiator from a side wall, to one below the window as is more pleasing to the eye. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, These push fit type pipes are in the bathroom, they twist but I was not able to disconnect the long 35mm black one - quite tight fit. Is...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I’ve installed a new towel radiator and I’m trying to fit the valves but I’ve come unstuck and need some help. I’ve bought new angled...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
Hi Swapping over my kitchen tap, thought would be straight swap but not the case. Old tap = 15mm copper into pvc/push fitting New tap = European...
Replies
Views
Back