Currently reading:
old baxi gas fire boiler

Discuss old baxi gas fire boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lwcrs2001

hello people, i am after any sort of advice on my old baxi gas fire. i will be replacing it soon when i can afford it. but for now just would like some information regarding it. It all works fine and i have notice that the rads up stairs do not get really hot so ive have a look at the f&e tank in my loft and notice alot of sludge in it, so i am going to drain the system, clean f&e tank, fill back up, add some cleaner, run heating for a while, re drain then fill and add inhibitor to it. what i wanted to know aswell, when i was looking around the system i have notice 4no pipes going in to the back of the gas fire, in which i only thought it would have a flow and return. i can not see a 3port valve anyway near my cylinder, just a pump for heating. Do baxi have their flow and return for heating and flow and return for the coil on my cylinder. Hope i have explained it well and havent made myself look like a idiot, and any help much appreciated

Stupid question, but have you tried to bleed the upstairs radiators? Could be full of air?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to old baxi gas fire boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back