Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Old bathstore mytime toilet seat required in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
Does anyone know where to get replacement parts for old bathstore my time toilet, I need a new toilet seat. Any help would be welcome. Thanks

I think Island bathrooms took over Bathstore, take the seat off and take it with you, alternately take a photo of the toilet and seat. Give them a try. They seem to do a lot of imports.

Reply to Old bathstore mytime toilet seat required in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need a new seat for a Bathstore Euro mono back to wall white pan e14. The seat was a euro mono sandwich seat white chr hinge Bought in 2007. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
hi, as the title suggests i need help finding this type of toilet seat, i ordered one but completely forgot to check distance between fittings and...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone Doers anyone know how to remove this toilet seat? It has no push buttons or caps that I can see and I am trying to fathom out how to...
Replies
Views
A
I have a RAK toilet and seat, the seat keeps coming loose on one side, I tighten the screw but it doesn't last long. My question is will a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock