Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Ok where is it ......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Remember one where the groom rose to his feet and said before I start I would like to thank X (the brides mum) for all her hard work Y number of years ago (Y being the birth of her daughter).
It was a great way to get the crowd laughing, could you rework that gag in your favour jon?

I don't have the red badge. I did have the yellow badge but it keeps getting stolen from.me also. Not happy.

I honestly think something is wrong with the system , new people come on and seem to end up with a yellow badge after a few days , regulars seem to have to post loads before they get one . I wonder if this has anything to do with the Russians.

Don't get hung up on it guys it only means that the person posted 30 times in a week.

Sam, why no Red badge, you know your stuff. Simple look at past posts would show you should have one.

Last edited:
can I have my score as centralheatking added to my score as Rob Foster please thank you

No as your old account got deleted due to non use

Shame he didn`t delete all the others from the list of members, wonder if he deleted all the ones with zero posts.

You would have to ask him it was a stupid number he deleted like over 10k

Remember once wasting time whilst waiting for a letting agent to turn up and was dumbstruck to see hundreds of so called members who had never posted anything.

Anyway generally I like UKPF it’s well run and populated by a good mix of experienced people and genuine people in need of advice. Each day is different and I get out as much as I think I put in and it’s way better than strictly come prancing

Reply to Ok where is it ......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock