Discuss oil level gauge on double skinned tank? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi chaps,

Have been asked to fit watchman or a sight gauge but turns out its a double skinner....would a watchman work on this type of tank? Not a lot of double skinned tanks round these parts at the mo....

what would you guys suggest?

many thanks

dave

What tank is it Dave? They normally come pre installed.

I'd go for the apollo gauge myself.

lame/croppie - have not seen the tank yet so not sure. Have fitted plenty of watchman's but always on the old single skinned tanks so was just wondering how it works on the doubles?

what is the apollo gauge croppie?

lame/croppie - have not seen the tank yet so not sure. Have fitted plenty of watchman's but always on the old single skinned tanks so was just wondering how it works on the doubles?

what is the apollo gauge croppie?

Open the main lid on the outer tank and then there is usually a space to fit it to the inner tank, on some tanks there is a rubber bung to remove so it's super easy to fit!

Croppie, I've had 3 Appollo gauges fail in the last year. Not impressed. Would go for Watchman any time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to oil level gauge on double skinned tank? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock