Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Offset straight towel radiator valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecogas

Gas Engineer
Hi guys,

Went out to a leaking straight towel radiator valve , but I couldn't replace as it was offset by 5-10mm, no play in pipework as tiled, anyone know where I can get them from????

Thanks

It might just not be working properly on my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Offset straight towel radiator valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock