Discuss OCLI Bristol / Trade Qualified in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike P

Hello,

Has anyone had any experience with either OCLI Bristol or Trade qualified, to do with the C&G 6129 Level 2 cert. I have read lots of mixed reviews regarding OCLI, making me a bit worried, and heard nothing (good or bad) about Trade Qualified (TQ).

They offer very similar courses but OCLI has a large call centre impression, whereas with TQ,I have dealt with one 'advisor' from the start and has been very patient with me. So on this, TQ seems the better choice, but the difference in cost is about £1000 !!!!!

Advice is most welcome...............thanks!

Mike

Hi Mike P
I'm with OLCI doing 6129 and Part P at the Bristol centre.The tutors are great blokes and a wealth of knowledge(Jim & Steve),they're very friendly and will be happy to run over things to make sure you understand the practical side as well as the theory side of things.
On the other hand the admin centre is an ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE.

Hope this helps

hi mike, as helpsy says the tutors at Bristol are really good cant fault them at all, however OLCI are a nightmare to deal with, ive just completed my 6129 and have had countless problems when contacting OlCI to book courses etc, if i were about to do the course i would look into all options carefully. Beware the OLCI salesmen because he is full of you know what!!!

Did a short course on Unvented systems with OLCI on Merseyside and was happy with the service I got. Was all easy to sort out, booked it, got my theory soon after that then went in for the one day session. Training in the morning, exam in the afternoon and that was that. Happy with them, seem a decent company, and a few of the guys there said there were starting up Solar courses and stuff like that soon so might go back and give them a go to add something different.

hi i done my 6129 level 2 at filton a lot better on price than other colleges i'm now doing level 3

Hi,

If anyone is interested i paid for this course 2 years ago but due to a new job that requires 6 days work a week i no longer have the time to complete this course.I have only done one workshop and a bit of the assignments.I tried to get a refund but OLCI will not give me a penny back but they have said if someone wants to buy the course from me that will be fine and OLCI will change the name on the course to whomever would like to purchase it.I am therefore selling the course for £3750.I paid £5250 for this course so if anyone is interested you will be saving £1500! If you are interested please dont hesitate to email me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OCLI Bristol / Trade Qualified in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock