Discuss NVQ2 qualified looking for work in NORFOLK in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

demmer

Hiya,

I live in Dereham and dont mind traveling. Dont have loads of experience but can do all the basics confidently.

I have loads of tools but dont have a van yet.

Im a hard grafter and looking to get more experience.

PM me on here.

THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NVQ2 qualified looking for work in NORFOLK in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back