Discuss nvq2 end date in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mojoe

hi peeps so i read on a different thred theres 19 days left to register for the nvq2 im just wondering what happens if you cant get in for it in that time frame but you have your tech cert lvl2 can you still do nvq2 at a later date ? thanks

so how will i gain nvq2 now surely i wont have to redo the diploma ?

yeh mate, you cannot do the nvq as it doesnt exist, the diploma is all you can do

well that sucks..... so iv just wasted the last 2 years nice hahah have to luagh or ill cry lol

they will probably allow people who have done a tech cert to reduce their units on the 6189

Agree with fuzzy... Apparently there is going to be a bridging module between the two quals, so that your study from the 6129 isn't wasted.
As far as I know the extent of this isn't bolted down yet, but talking to someone I know who lectures part time they seem to think the early signs are that there will be an addtional couple of modules of theory to sit. As well as the practical assessment for the NVQ side of the diploma obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nvq2 end date in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back