Search the forum,

Discuss NVQ level 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kev2603

Hi can anyone help with info.

I am 30 and working as a comercial plumber. Am looking to get qualified over the next few years but don't know we're to start. I don't know if I can get my nvq level 2 as I don't do domestic like bathrooms or rads or showers. I looked at a company called able skills that come and access you on site. As anyone done anything with this company?

Any advice on were to start would be great thanks.

Stay able and keep your money. If you really interested in level2 go to night classes. Level 2 is pretty basic stuff . If your working onsite and can use a pipe slice if say you were probably but over skilled ? But do night classes and then level 3...

Totally agree. if your going to do the level 2. do it through a college and night classes. you will be able to get appropriate pics and on site from commercial, if not nobody outside domestic would be regarded a plumber, and believe me commercial plumbing+ gas is a hell of a lot more involved...Go for it ( local college wise) as ermintrude said above and good luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NVQ level 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My 20 yr old son is about to complete his C&G level 2 in May and requires an apprenticeship to go on to Level 3 and eventually Gas Safe. Is there anyone on this forum from Halifax, or nearby areas that are looking for an apprentice? If not, he could do the odd few hours or...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I just wanted to know this before potentially starting an NVQ level 2 in Plumbing and Heating next year or so because I might find it difficult to fit the NVQ in with my non-construction-related full-time job.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock