Search the forum,

Discuss nvq advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snowy1010

Good evening, I've just registered on here as I hoped to get some clarification on achieving my nvq 2. I know this he been asked countless times before, so please forgive me asking again. I'm nearing the end of my 6035 and have secured work with a local plumber, though I have gone self employed as a labourer. The college I attend have told me that to gain my 6189 I need to attend collage 1 day a week. The guy I work for doesn't want to lose me for a day as he is really busy. Is there a way I can build my portfolio and get the necessary assessments without attending college and without using one of these 'trade colleges'?

Assume I may have offended by not having introduced myself!
38 years old, 5'10", green/blue eyes, generally have 2 movements a day, Northampton based.
Anything else, please feel free to ask (tongue firmly in cheek!).....anyway, about that advice.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nvq advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
I have just completed my NVQ 2 qualification but need to gain experience. I have messaged companies etc, but no reply from them. Is there any other avenues i could go? any help would be much appreciated. Thank you
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice. I`ve been trying to get on an apprenticeship but I`ve had no joy so far, so I`m hoping to gain some experience by working alongside an experienced...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Any plumbers on here from the Nottingham Area that want to help me gain more experience? I am waiting to finish my NVQ level 2 but i am worried that i have not gained much experience due to waiting for so long
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock