Discuss NVQ 3 Plumber 29 trying to get back into trade after 4 year absence (Newcastle) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shaun.oneill03

I am a 29 year old male plumber looking to return to the industry after a four year absence. During this time I have spent two years travelling in Australia and since returning to the UK have been working as a tutor for a training provider.

I am a hardworking, reliable and dedicated person with level 3 certificates in plumbing studies and level 3 NVQ in mechanical engineering as well as unvented hot water storage and water supply regulations certificates. I have my own tools, transport and a clean driving license.

As I have spent the last four years out of the Industry and have only done occasional jobs for friends and family, I would like to offer my services for free initially. I hope that by doing this I will be able to refamiliarise myself with the trade and get used to any changes that have taken place within the industry over this time.

Any constructive advice is appreciated,

Shaun

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NVQ 3 Plumber 29 trying to get back into trade after 4 year absence (Newcastle) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m a Level 3 NVQ Qualified plumber who worked in the construction industry for 5 years. I’ve worked with all types of materials and have many...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock