Discuss NVQ 2 plumber looking for unpaid work experience Oxfordshire area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikeyates

HI
I have almost finnished my NVQ 2 and to complete the course I have to fit 2 bathroom suites or equivalent. I was wondering if there are any plumbers in the Oxfordshire area (live near Abingdon) who might be able to offer me some unpaid work experience to give me an insight into real plumbing work as opposed to college work . I am willing to travel and any work would be much appreciated.
Many thanks Mike Yates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NVQ 2 plumber looking for unpaid work experience Oxfordshire area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
I have been doing my level 2 plumbing qualification for over 4 years now due to covid etc. I am now at a point where i will be sending my NVQ pack...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed)...
Replies
Views
Any plumbers on here from the Nottingham Area that want to help me gain more experience? I am waiting to finish my NVQ level 2 but i am worried...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock