Search the forum,

Discuss Now thats what i call... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Whyme

Photo0047.jpg
A fancy outside loo...

i don't understand?...

When I go fo a session of deep thought and light reading I tend to sit still.

Does your missus put something in the colostomy bags she feeds you to give you St Vitus dance while you're doing the cha cha cha?

It's a shame Tamz isn't about, he could tell us the make and model.

will get some more pics tomorrow, its a make ive never heard of. 1800's apparantly.

many years ago i had to take one of those out and refit it in another house cut the lead soil and removed it and the used an angle grinder to cut the cement joint of the pan

Thats porcelain at its best and i bet that seats seen its fair share or arses,

Photo0048.jpgPhoto0049.jpgPhoto0050.jpgPhoto0051.jpg

I'm all photo'd out now. Still amazes me what we find day to day. We should have a thread to show really nice stuff.

many years ago i had to take one of those out and refit it in another house cut the lead soil and removed it and the used an angle grinder to cut the cement joint of the pan

Rather you than me steve, Think that would have sent me into a flat spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Now thats what i call... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi , i'm new to this forum & would like some advice , i have an upstairs bathroom & was wondering if i could put a cloackroom loo downstairs , my worry is how do i connect to the existing soil pipe , or is it possible to dig under where the new loo will be in case the soil pipe runs along the...
Replies
Views
I removed the tile floor in my bathroom to fit vinyl and I noticed that the loo now leaks slightly when I flush it. I haven’t put the vinyl down yet, so I can build up the floor under the loo if needed to put it back to the level it was, but maybe I can re-seat the big plastic flange slightly or...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house for almost 10 years, no issues. Have 2 bathrooms, 2 loos that all go to a large underground soakaway, I believe. I can only see one soil vent pipe...
Replies
Views
Seems to be some flaws in the brass of this tap (faucet?). It has fine scribbly black lines crossing from the inner of the pipe to the outside. I guess that's why it still drips a bit even after a number of reseating attempts and many new different washers. Is this something others have seen...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to connect 3/4" copper to 22mm copper in an old house. However it appears that the 3/4" is actually slightly smaller (measured at 21.1mm) than it normally is. This means I've been unable to use the special 3/4 to 22mm compression fittings as the olive is just too loose...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock