Discuss Non-condensing boiler in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

didn't they at one time have a boiler with flue that could be fitted from the inside for high rise

yea Worcester’s can drill a 150mm hole and push the lot through with the collar and cement from inside

Not sure what the lease says on that but the layout of the flat would make this a massive (and ugly!) job. Gas engineer we spoked with did say that and electric are the other options (or moving!).
It may not be as massive a job as you think a boxed in flue can disappear, only a day to do, or boiler relocated. An electric boiler will double your heating bill.

Reply to Non-condensing boiler in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
I have read a few posts on here discussing sharing a washing machine stand pipe for the boiler condensate pipe and the risks of washing machine...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am new here and a capable plumbing DIYr. I have just purchased a Fire Bird Silver Boiler House model to replace my old and now leaking...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got a leak coming from the loft into a bedroom which I think is caused by water overflow from feed and expansion cistern (see attached...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock