Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Noise pipes,popcorn sound,no water flow in the system in the Central Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. melany

melany New Member

Hi to all.I have problem with a noisy boiler and blockage in pipes.Few months ago i had a sound like popcorn maker machine coming from boiler.After i few month with that sound but working he show error no water flow and stop working.Plumber changed motorised valve,pump,valves under and behind the pump flushed system and clean.....All working fine for 1 week and then mr.popcorn come back.What is the problem with that?

2. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

The plumber you had was a numpty. Did you see him actually do everything he said he did.

Get a recommendation from neighbour, colleague or friend for a GOOD gas safe engineer.

3. melany

melany New Member

Yes i did .I just want to know is this safe for use and what could be a problem?Thank you.