Discuss No questions so far. Just registering. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

W

Whisty

Just a post to keep account active. So far I've been able to find all I need by searching existing threads. A very useful site!

Reply to No questions so far. Just registering. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm saying hello so I can keep my account live. I'm more of a reader than a poster. As a beginner/ complete novice, I just need to find...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
I
Just a post to keep account active. So far I've been able to find all I need by searching existing threads. Including the text for this post :D
Replies
Views
Hi all I’ve just joined the site as I find myself searching for answers to heating questions and inevitably landing here, reading people’s similar...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock