Discuss No heat to the top floor rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

starvinmarvin

Hi everyone - long time lurker here, I recently fitted a new bathroom (first floor) in a 3 storey house with an unvented cylinder.

I replaced the radiator in said bathroom which works perfectly, but now the rads in the upstairs (2nd floor) dont fill/vent
The flow & return heating pipes going up the wall to the 2nd floor are hot - All ground & first floor rads work well. Boiler Pump turned up to max, tried balancing system, closing lockshields off etc any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
assuming you havent changed any puipework to stop it it must be air or trvs stuck
shut rad both sides take out airvent and open each valve seperately catching water from the vent in a bucket
best done with system hot but boiler pump of

Last edited:
Hi As Steve suggests. But check expansion cistern is full/filling and no crap stuck in cold feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to No heat to the top floor rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock