Discuss no heat at rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
working ok on gravity?
yes gravity fine,a couple of rads on ground floor struggling,all valves upstairs werefully open closed them down a bit,big rad downstairs still struggling,i'm suspecting there is plenty of resistance in it pumps working like mad,i've told them to take it off and rinse it through,but have a feeling the pumps on way out,will cleaning the rad ease the pumps workrate,and with a good balance will this be enough

it will help,does sound like the pumps knackerd are thy sure they have not turned any gate valves etc off?

it will help,does sound like the pumps knackerd are thy sure they have not turned any gate valves etc off?

no checked then double checked,when i messed about with it ,balancing etc, it seem to have an effect on the banging ,noise!,it was vastly reduced.,water as you know will take the easiest route,giving it a resistance free passage ,will in return reduce noise levels.

i would be inclined to try the pump it sounds as if the system has corrosion issues had one recently on a old system rtn from boiler blocked solid for 10 foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to no heat at rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock