Discuss No Central Heating All Of A Sudden in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jackmad

Hi, I have a Biasi Boiler model M96.28SM/D. It was working fine this morning and nothing has happened to it and it has not been touched all day. It started getting a bit chilly tonight so we turned the thermostat up and for the first time nothing. We still have hot water, but no central heating. All the lights, numbers and dials are doing as the instruction manual say they should, yet no matter what I do to the timer/on-off switch/thermostat we cannot get the heating to come on. The boiler had a full service 8 months ago and as I say it worked fine this morning and then nothing. It is quite a problem as we have a 2 month old baby and it is really stating to get a bit too cold in the house for it to be healthy for them. If anyone has any comments, thoughts, experience of this we would really appreciate any help. Thank you.

Your only option is to get a Gas Safe registered engineer out to look at it.

Sorry but yes, as it could be many things, boiler diverter valve, programmer, thermostat.
Could advise you how to bypass stat etc, but I aint gonna start telling somebody how to mess with a boiler. That little baby could end up with no dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to No Central Heating All Of A Sudden in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley...
Replies
Views
Back