Discuss nightmare Saturday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

told mrs g i would be home at 1 today to take her shopping i try to work half day on a Saturday,but the clapped out old system i was working on had other ideas.i had to move a rad, fortunately i always advise the customer of 3 pitfalls when draining old systems 1,airlocks 2, knackered old pumps that cant take de-air locking and3,blocked neutral points sadly i had all 3 but because i had advised also charged for them,all in all i walked in at 4 oclock the system was a pig to de-air lock even with the new pump, the blocked neutral point was behind the cylinder and mrs g said never mind you can take me shopping tomorrow arghhh! sunday my rest day,why must men be made to take their wives shopping?....its not fair:confused::(:(:mad:

You could always work on Sunday which would get you out of having to take the missus shopping.

my pain day was yesterday the old friday afternoon wanted an earlyish finish but got a stubborn air lock hot water side and last thing before i left i thought i will put the toilet together and fit it save them running down stairs for the loo.

put toilet in water on all fine got my bits and pices together just about to leave and that anoying little drip appeared from the wing nut on a cc:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nightmare Saturday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
L
Hey everyone, I'll keep it short. Had our old system boiler replaced with a new Ideal system boiler set up. Then the problems began. First...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have a standard gravitational system at home and a Salamander pump CT force 30pt is part of the hot water system for the 2nd floor...
Replies
Views
Air entering central heating system and hot water pumping over into make up tank in artic when h/c control is switched on. There is no problem...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock