Discuss Newcastle Dodge A Bullet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afraid that is poisoned chalice for anyone!

Looks like Nick Cotton stays in charge for the last 3 games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newcastle Dodge A Bullet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Warmflow 70/90 deluxe oil boiler (approx. 23 years old) and the high limit thermostat has tripped (I probably had the boiler stay...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I wonder if someone can help me with an issue I’ve been having with my Nest controlled central heating system. Basically, when...
Replies
Views
D
Saw most of West Ham v Newcastle yesterday. I could really see them going down this season, a squad littered with reasonably good players but they...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
S
Drayton Digistat +3RF Room Thermostat Moved into a house a few months back. The heating setup is controlled by a Drayton Digistat +3RF and a...
Replies
Views
SteveWannadoGas
S
R
Hey all, apologies for the long post: I've had a new Ideal Vogue boiler installed with a T6 wired thermostat so the OpenTherm is activated as...
Replies
Views
richardc1983
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock