Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OilBoy

Hi Guys,

New to the forum.
For my sins I am a self employed oil boiler engineer.
Looking forward to meeting you all.:punk:

Thanks for the welcome guys. Am still feeling my way round the forum :sifone:

Welcome along mate, your find out soon enough but we are all easy going guys on here so enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I'm new here, and also a newbie when it comes to plumbing. I hope to learn a lot and also contribute as much as I can.
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
hi all newbie on here although not to plumbing started my apprenticeship age 19 still plumbing will be 69 next year best to all....kev
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the industrial gas market. That ranges from installing cryogenic storage tanks, pumps and pipework to high pressure Hydrogen systems and bulk LNG. My work has...
Replies
Views
Hello all, just a quick "hi" as I've just joined the forum. I'm based in the UK and am product manager for a company that provides caulking tools (the MK and Cox dispenser range). Feel free to reach out if you have any questions related to applying silicone and other materials. I look forward...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock