Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paulben83

Evening all, my first post so go steady.

Ive been in the motor trade for 12 odd years, felt like a change. I am now in my second year at college doing a lvl 2 technical certificate with my main aim being working as a plumber full time in the future.

Main reason for joining is for knowledge, reviews of product and also plenty of advice.

Thanks for reading guys.

Hi there paulben and welcome along to the forum. Don't be shy and join in it really is knowledge on tap lol.

Hi Paul and welcome plenty of good advice for free here what did you do in the motor trade perhaps you can swop your knowledge of motors with some of the guys/girls here.....regards Turnpin:welcome:

Get the practical experience in as think the technical cert is only academic is it not?

Evening all, my first post so go steady.

Ive been in the motor trade for 12 odd years, felt like a change. I am now in my second year at college doing a lvl 2 technical certificate with my main aim being working as a plumber full time in the future.

Main reason for joining is for knowledge, reviews of product and also plenty of advice.

Thanks for reading guys.

Can I swap my low pressure turbo: Saab 9-5 2.3t SE for a TD04HL 15t turbo without causing any future bottom end damage?
Welcome:) You could come in handy.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome.

I work as a panel beater/fitter, mechanics not my strong point really im afraid.

Im after practical experience but there aren't many plumbers willing to help apart from one which may have some work experience for me.
A few I have spoken to have said good luck etc and you'll find it hard trying to get someone to take you on or give experience.
I understand everyone has got bills to pay etc, also alot of it is one man job i suppose.

Can I swap my low pressure turbo: Saab 9-5 2.3t SE for a TD04HL 15t turbo without causing any future bottom end damage?
Welcome:) You could come in handy.

Why not!, what could go wrong?

Im sorry haven't a clue.

Welcome Paul Ben83 ,
I quite like smell of thinners ! .

( soggy plaster board not so appealing ! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newbie here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking for any gas engineers vacancies in the north west if any engineers/companies can help me out. I have just completed an Managed...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a large house, 20 radiators + UFH. Heated house area is about 350 m2. House is class B, it is written in the certificate that house...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock