Discuss New Website: FreeRatedTraders.com in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Dan,
A free service is a courageous thing to do, but very welcome.
I'm not a tradesman, but a keen DIYer and get involved with maintenance issues at several properties - I'd be happy to share some of my experiences and discoveries under FAQs
I'd also gladly recommend tradesmen I have found to be reliable.
Martin
Register an account then matey we have a small forum up and running and I will need a DIY moderator or two to moderate the DIY category. ;)

There's a new introductions THREAD (not forum) over there so ALL TRADES can introduce themselves if they're the type that'd hang around on a forum. I thought it's a nice place for a trader to find a local contact if they need one and don't have one.

So I clicked on the "please click on this special announcement" button.
What did I get.
A great big flippin full screen pop up advert...
That ad is on this forum not the new site. It doesn't have a single ad on it.

I'll reconfigure the ad settings on this forum soon. We're ad-heavy at the moment because, like most online companies we've lost about 80% of revenue (it's a really good time to buy Google Adwords right now as a result, the Cost-Per-Click is pence and not pounds like usual - inside tip there ;) )

I am super sorry, I hate ads too. But they pay the bills.

And of course, get ad-blockers on your web browsers if you wish. It's not ideal for the forum, but I'd rather you be here and posting than not here because of ads.

Thanks to all who are sticking with us during this time. You're literally feeding mouths. :)

I'm picking up a few errors on this so will need to take a look at it. But that's why it's in BETA and not fully launched. Please feel free to keep adding listings to the system so I can keep tweaking it.

Reply to New Website: FreeRatedTraders.com in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Could you give me some advice based on the following points below? System background (small cottage) it has...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm not a plumber, but I'm having an issue which keeps re-occurring and the engineers coming out to us do not seem to know why. So...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'ts been a while but its time to call on you guys for some help and payback with a peppering of advice across the forum. I've got your...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
First - an apology for monopolising the forum with all my plumbing questions! I'm hoping this will be my last and I'll move onto something else...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock