Discuss New Website: FreeRatedTraders.com in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hello lads and ladies,

I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com.

It's a directory but it will come with some awesome features and it's well optimised. I'm aiming for a check-a-builder and mytrader type website, but free for both the customers and the tradesepeople.

I need some listings adding so that I can make sure systems and processes are working.

There are some dummy listings on there, but there are also some real listings on there too.

Can any of you be so kind as to register over there and then I'll optimise your listings for you and make sure they're ranking for your area.

I haven't installed the County's in Scotland, Wales or NI yet. So I will get round to those. Let me know in the comments to this thread if you're from one of those "devolved counties" (governments words not mine) lol and I'll PM you when I've added your county.

If you have any problems trying to add your listing then let me know. I've just fixed (i think) a ReCaptcha problem. But not 100% certain so need to get testing.

Let's call the site in BETA mode for now. And when we've got some listings on there and some blogs on the blog and it's ranking well, I'll we'll have a more official launch of it, and activate some of the other features. It has booking systems on there and a job posting system that hooks up to it too. But I didn't want to take too much on too quickly.

Been looking for one of these for years.

@Lou and I will start to copy over ALL FORUMS Listing systems to the new site once members have done theirs. Then we'll start to roll back the directories on the forums so that they can be redirected to the new listings and closed off eventually on here. As it's not helping the forum threads rankings with us having lots of areas with no listings added etc.

Anyway, please go to www.FreeRatedTraders.com and sign up and add a listing for me.

Report back here in this thread with any problems please.

Last edited:
Hi Dan,

I'm not in the trade so can't list, but will be interested to try the site.

Noticed no woodworking trades ( and I'd split those into specific areas ). Also for Tilers, guess you mean indoor and not too roof tilers so separate one there.

Hmmm how about aerial fitters and garage door fitters . . . not sure how far you want to go. Could have a handyman catagory.

I'd be clear on the homepage how it's financed.

Best of luck.

Cheers,

Roy

done please can anybody write a reviews

Hi Dan,
A free service is a courageous thing to do, but very welcome.
I'm not a tradesman, but a keen DIYer and get involved with maintenance issues at several properties - I'd be happy to share some of my experiences and discoveries under FAQs
I'd also gladly recommend tradesmen I have found to be reliable.
Martin

Hello lads and ladies,

I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com.

It's a directory but it will come with some awesome features and it's well optimised. I'm aiming for a check-a-builder and mytrader type website, but free for both the customers and the tradesepeople.

I need some listings adding so that I can make sure systems and processes are working.

There are some dummy listings on there, but there are also some real listings on there too.

Can any of you be so kind as to register over there and then I'll optimise your listings for you and make sure they're ranking for your area.

I haven't installed the County's in Scotland, Wales or NI yet. So I will get round to those. Let me know in the comments to this thread if you're from one of those "devolved counties" (governments words not mine) lol and I'll PM you when I've added your county.

If you have any problems trying to add your listing then let me know. I've just fixed (i think) a ReCaptcha problem. But not 100% certain so need to get testing.

Let's call the site in BETA mode for now. And when we've got some listings on there and some blogs on the blog and it's ranking well, I'll we'll have a more official launch of it, and activate some of the other features. It has booking systems on there and a job posting system that hooks up to it too. But I didn't want to take too much on too quickly.

Been looking for one of these for years.

@Lou and I will start to copy over ALL FORUMS Listing systems to the new site once members have done theirs. Then we'll start to roll back the directories on the forums so that they can be redirected to the new listings and closed off eventually on here. As it's not helping the forum threads rankings with us having lots of areas with no listings added etc.

Anyway, please go to www.FreeRatedTraders.com and sign up and add a listing for me.

Report back here in this thread with any problems please.

Reply to New Website: FreeRatedTraders.com in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Could you give me some advice based on the following points below? System background (small cottage) it has...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm not a plumber, but I'm having an issue which keeps re-occurring and the engineers coming out to us do not seem to know why. So...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'ts been a while but its time to call on you guys for some help and payback with a peppering of advice across the forum. I've got your...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
First - an apology for monopolising the forum with all my plumbing questions! I'm hoping this will be my last and I'll move onto something else...
Replies
Views
Back