Search the forum,

Discuss New Vaillant ecotec plus 937 eco combi for sale! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tots

This boiler was for a job im doing in a couple of weeks but the customer decided to change their kitchen and the unit size for the boiler has ended up too small to fit in it,unfortunately id already bought the boiler cash at a closing down sale at a pipeline supplies merchant called crosslings in wakefield!!!:mad:

I wont have a use for it over the coming months and could do with my cash out of it so reasonable offers will be accepted,the boiler retails around £1200 inc vat so offers somewhere around £1000 would be good all the best folks!
p.s i have photos if any one wants to see them?

Heres the link to the ebay ad

Combi boiler,Vaillant eco tec plus on eBay, also, Water Heaters Boilers, Heating Cooling Air, Home Garden (end time 04-Apr-09 21:32:59 BST)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Do you still have the vaillant boiler or is it sold? Does i come with the flu and timer? - and can you send me some pictures?

my email adress is: [email protected]

I am in London

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Vaillant ecotec plus 937 eco combi for sale! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

What is the ideal pump size for Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 400 15kW Heat Only Boiler? The property is a studio with 1 large room, a small kitchen and a small bathroom. I've been advised to use Grundfos UPS3 15-50/65-130.
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a Kinetico 2020c HE Water Softener, fitted in 2008 in our loft to the cold water tank in a vented system with a conventional boiler. All good, was working fine. Recently our old Potterton Suprima conventional boiler packed up and we decided to change to a Vaillant EcoTec COMBI...
Replies
Views
Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 400 15kW Heat Only Boiler I've got air in the pump and one gas engineer has said I need to move the pipes as they are configured incorrectly. Another said all I need to do is add an AAV as high as possible. Another said I should seal the system. Boiler was installed in...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. We have just moved into a new house with a vaillant ecotec 938 combi boiler. The boiler is in utility room downstairs next to kitchen. Hot water comes out of the downstairs tap in approx 2 seconds. However upstairs in the ensuite, it takes 80 seconds before the water becomes hot...
Replies
Views
I have a hardly used Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 415 ErP boiler for sale, with all fixtures and fittings, in perfect condition. Buy new for £800-900, or from me for £500. Photo attached. Also a hot water tank (not in new condition) for £50.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock