Discuss new uk plumbing survey is back. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

as promised, sorry its took a while.
totally anonymous, but be honest. the results will be published for all to see and learn.;)

click here........

[DLMURL="http://www.opensurveys.org/takesurvey.php?SID=345"]OpenSurveys.org - free surveys, free results, free software[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Iza done mine too,boss :)

Found the first question hard, as fit in a few groups and some mentality deficient ones not mentioned but after that all gooood
:p

Thanks for putting the time in,to do it Redsaw

Last edited by a moderator:
a few strange questions on it if im honest

also does your capitals not work??? :D:D:D:D:D
CAPITALS WORK BUT I'M JUST LAZY:D

i am trying to create some nagging questions people may have in the back of their minds, but find it difficult to ask, if you know what i mean.

if any one has any sugestions for the next..feel free.;)

i am trying to create some nagging questions people may have in the back of their minds, but find it difficult to ask, if you know what i mean.

why do you want to be my wife?

why do you want to be my wife?

HAHA :D:D

I understand its very hard to word the questions to how you want the answer and without having one of the options as 'other, please specify' as that will throw results out

I couldn't do it better by any means though

The last question I had to answer randomly because nothing was the correct answer for me.

Eco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new uk plumbing survey is back. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock