Discuss New to this. Just saying hi. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jay bailey

Hi
im Jason bailey heating engineer from London.
Hope to learn and help.

Wecome to the mad house!

hey croppie look, im'a stealin yo sayings ;)

Lol east London mate. Yer it was easer than I thought. What all the badges next to ur name mean??

Lol east London mate. Yer it was easer than I thought. What all the badges next to ur name mean??

it means he's the guvnor.... Or it could mean he's a sad sack who spends way to much time on here... Take ya pick!

welcome along mate.

Green one means I'm a trusted adviser which means every thing I say is the complete truth and is to be trusted implicitly.

Yellow one means gsr

Red one means I'm a member of our virtual pub, you need 100 posts to get in there.

And the blue means I'm a moderator which is a thankless position trawling the forums keeping everyone in check, protecting you from nasties and watching all your backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New to this. Just saying hi. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
Hi I am Tony and I qualified as a gas engineer last March but I have only just fitted my first boiler today. I converted a heat only to a combi. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new here, I'll just say that my name is Ann Wallace. Hoping to learn more things. It is enjoyable to take part in this.
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am new here and hope you don't mind me picking your brains for some help and guidance?
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock