Discuss New shower cartridge? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Deleted member 120897

Precursor, only ever dealt with electric showers.

My shower has started dripping from the middle (temp and on/off selector). Is this likely to be the cartridge or are there replacement o-rings available? Shower is a concealed Hydramax (Aqualisa owned iirc). Also would it be difficult to change to a bar mixer without much disturbance, eg a kit?

This on ?

No, I think it’s this one:

Reply to New shower cartridge? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone help please ? I am in the middle of trying to clean/ service a Bristan shower cartridge for this shower Recessed concealed shower...
Replies
Views
D
Having only really dealt with bar mixers and electric showers this would be a first for me. So my mixer shower started going hot and cold every...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions...
Replies
Views
Hi all Hope Im in the right sub-forum. I have a gravity fed ( I think) shower. Bungalow has cold water tank in loft and hot water cylinder in a...
Replies
Views
Evening all, hope this is in the right forum. I’ve got a triton bar mixer shower which is about 4 years old. Recently it has started to drip...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock