Discuss New qualification in 2010 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
any one heard of a new qualification required next year ?
just about to start nvq2,should i continue ?

Are you referring to the cscs card ? From 2010 you have to have a cscs card to work on-site.

apparently the term 'on site' is anywhere work is done for remuneration!!!
therefore a bathroom swap will become a 'site' for the duration of the job.
Heard this from a reliable source!!!!

cscs card not difficult to obtain,like most things these days u just ring up give em your bank details they sit u in a class for a few hrs with some like minded people and
dederr one cscs card lol.
well something like that

I have heard that in 2010 you will not be able to work on site unless you have a minimum of nvq level 2. I can't find out much more info about if it's true or not.

I have heard that in 2010 you will not be able to work on site unless you have a minimum of nvq level 2. I can't find out much more info about if it's true or not.

Yes that is true.

well thats a good thing least i know this hard work and **** money im going through at the moment doing a proper apprenticeship is going to pay off somewhat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New qualification in 2010 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock