Search the forum,

Discuss New member saying hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

M

MightySerpent

Hello to all - just another homeowner looking for advice. I have a Remeha Rematic RF room stat with a failed mechanical clock which talks to a Remeha Avanta Plus 39C.

Don't worry I'll sort out a proper thread! Any advice much appreciated!

Hello and welcome

Reply to New member saying hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Hi all, we have an Ideal Logic Plus which was previously working with an RF mechanical clock/thermostat. Unfortunately the clock was dropped before Xmas so we decided to replace with something more modern. We got a salus and wired that up, nothing worked . We then got the gas engineer in who...
Replies
Views
Hello. I need some urgent advice re water pressure in an unvented system. A few months back, I had my gravity fed system + boiler changed to an unvented cylinder + system boiler. The water pressure following the swap was incredible. We were originally talking about putting in a mains booster...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock