Discuss New member saying Hi , and ofcourse needing some big time help LOL in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moley

Hello I'm Moley from Aberdeenshire .

I've just moved house and this one has got solid fuel central heating / oil fired and we want to move the hot water tank up the loft . At the moment its in a cupboard in the living room which is not the best place for it.

But the big problem we have is there is not much hight up in the loft, so do you get a Horizontal Unvented Indirect Hot Water Cylinder that is at least 150 Litres in size .

Thanks for any help ,

Moley

Hi Moley

welcome to the forums

If you place question in central heating forums ,you will get a better discussion on the subject

Hi Moley,
Yes there are horizontal un-vented hot water cylinders. And Aberdeen-shire is one of my area's covered ;0)

hello and welcome, put you post in main area should get some hlep there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New member saying Hi , and ofcourse needing some big time help LOL in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
Trying to add a shower into a small bathroom, I'm looking at moving my hot water cylinder to the loft. Currently, I have a vented 200L cylinder...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm hoping someone can help with some advice. Ahead of some renovation work, we had a 50 year old old floor standing boiler in the utility...
Replies
Views
Back