Discuss New Member Saying Hello/ In need of apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lmathias93

Hello!

My name is Liam, i'm 20 years old and i've previously passed my level 1 & 2, I am living in the Aldershot area (hampshire) and am looking for an apprenticeship or to get any plumbing experience, Thanks for reading and i hope to hear back from someone! :)

Welcome Liam.
Message me your details, might have something for you.
Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Member Saying Hello/ In need of apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Hello, I'm new here, I'll just say that my name is Ann Wallace. Hoping to learn more things. It is enjoyable to take part in this.
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock