Discuss new member introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lisa2010

Hi my names lisa i am on the t4t plumbing course if anyone else is on the course and would like to say hi and exchange views on the course please do
Thanks

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hi lisa2010 and welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk!

Re: Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumb

Hi lisa2010 and welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk!

Hi dan thanks im hoping to gain lots of information and tips about the plumbing world

Hi Lisa
Welcome,hope you enjoy the forums :)

Hi puddle thanks for your welcome im sure i will enjoy the forum

welcome to the forum lisa 2010:)regards turnpin

Hi thanks turnpin

Lisa

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi thanks steveb, im hoping someone on here will be able to help with module 4 cant get my head round the formula's

Thanks lisa2010

Hi has anyone done the module 4 on t4ts about formula's just cant get my head round it

Thanks
Lisa2010

Last edited by a moderator:
formula's? what you cooking.

are these secret t4t's plumbing skills or will anyone know?.

& hello/.2u

Hi redsaw

Nice to meet you, wish i was cooking would be easier, its on the t4ts training course for plumbers its module 4 all to do with calculations for when you need to work out how much pipe etc you will need i have been reading it but its just going way over my head any advice ?

Thanks
Lisa

SOUNDS LIKE GENERAL college stuff to me.
you mean round corners into alcoves radius bends and clips dont you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new member introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock