Discuss New Member here , with trouble ,but why else ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Recently installed Air source heating , after being conned by a company that did a bad job of the installation then went into liquidation ! This is almost
rectified now with a more reputable one, I am still having comms problems with Danfoss and Samsung controller . I f I should be posting somewhere else please let me know.

Reply to New Member here , with trouble ,but why else ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
Back