Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss New Gas Safe Book in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gas safe registered engineers can buy a copy at a "discounted" price of "only" £9.99.... as we pay £180 odd a year i think we should be getting it for free..

free, whats that. us gas engineers are used to be shafted.......ouch my wallet hurts!

yes a freebie would be nice as i have just handed over £249 a tenners not going to hurt now is it gas safe

am still waiting for the mug they said they,d send never did get it

am still waiting for the mug they said they,d send never did get it

I think you misread the offer.

The email was referring to a mug, so it follows that you had to be a fully paid up mug before the referred to mug could be ordered by the aforementioned fully mugged mug.

I hope this has cleared up any confusion!

I got one! Actually thought it was good value with the up to date unsafe situations etc and guides on landlords exact obligations etc. I'll go through it to re-fresh myself anyway and my Dad has his re-assessments coming up so useful for him too. I got the add in gas rating and ventillation charts for him too. I prefer to calculate them, I know all the gas rating calculations in my head anyway as I use them every day at work.

sure its a tenner but you have to pay postage :furious3: bought it still whos the mug ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Gas Safe Book in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock