Discuss New DIY'er in Birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all
Just thought I'd drop in and say hi, not a qualified/expert in the plumbing world but not a useless person either
I'm here to soak up all the tips and tricks, product views and opinions as well as the knowledge.
Looking forward to it
Kind regards

Hello and welcome

Welcome to the family!

Hi Farenheit and welcome to the forums loads of great advice here....regards Turnpin:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New DIY'er in Birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, I have just joined the forum (at long last) after having dipped in and out a few times in the past. It's good to be here. I am a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I’m hoping someone can help – I need a bit of advice / help as I'm not sure if the recent cold spell is too much for the UFH in the main...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Back