Discuss New Bristol based plumber! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

biofish

Hello there lads and ladesses,

Just thought I'd pop on and say hello, names James, been a plumber for 4 years now, still learning as you can imagine.

Been plumbing based in the Bristol and surrounding areas for the same time, currently in the process of finishing my ACS gas course to finally call meself at least a little competant!

Wouldnt mind getting to know some people local that work with gas to help with my portfolio buidling. Those who have done it will appriciate how difficult it can be when you dont work with it daily!

If anyone has any questions or is willing to lend a hand give me a shout!

Thanks!

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk biofish. Thanks for introducing yourself.

hello, i dont suppose you know anyone on the Bristol or surrounding area that is looking for a trainee plumber?

thanks

Hi biofish and welcome.

I don't suppose your boss has any more work in Bristol, I'm moving there at the weekend, been plumbing in n.I for 7years, qualified for 4 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Bristol based plumber! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock